Lawn Care Dallas Ga
Sharplawns Turf CAre, LLC - Fertilization & Weed Control Services
Sharplawns Turf Care is a locally owned and operated Dallas, Ga Lawn Care Service. The difference between Sharplawns and Most of the other choices out there is quite simple. We are 100% focused on Lawn Care Fertilization & Weed Control Applications as well as Ornamental Tree and Shrub Care. We do not offer Mowing or Landscaping services so we can be more focused on doing what we do best. Its of highest importance that our customers are taken very good care of and get the results they want from our Lawn Treatment Program.
Our owner and head lawn specialist Brad Cranshaw has 20 years experience in Residential Lawn Care in the Dallas, Ga and Metro Atlanta area. After many years of working for a few larger companies Brad set out with a goal to build a small company that was more focused on the customer and doing a quality job. We have been servicing lawns under the name Sharplawns Turf Care, LLC in dallas and surrounding areas since 2012 and are fully licensed in Turf & Ornamental applications by the State of Georgia as well as fully Insured. We service Dallas, Woodstock, Acworth, Powder Springs and Hiram. Take a look to the right for images of some of the results from our Lawn Care Program. We DO NOT use stock images all the images you see here are from lawns we actually take care of, as we feel the good work we do speaks for itself. For more info on our Dallas, Ga Lawn Care program Click Here!
Being a small Lawn Care company servicing my neighbors in the Dallas, Ga area has given me the opportunity to offer a higher level of customer service than what you may get with a larger company. I always enjoy the opportunity to meet with customers and potential customers on their lawns when they have any questions or concerns. I'm always quick to respond to customer questions about their lawn care needs and/or service. My goal is to get each and every customer a lawn that they can be proud of. If a lawn treatment program is not enough to get your lawn where it needs to be then I will not take on the work, and I will recommend what needs to be done. Being honest and upfront with all my clients is of highest importance to me, and I don't believe in leading a client on just to get their money. I offer a NO CONTRACT service so there is never any obligation to stay with me. If your not satisfied with the results of a service then we will return at no charge to make it right. -Brad Cranshaw (Owner)
Services offered by Sharplawns Turf care, LLC
Our Dallas Ga Lawn Care Program consists of 7 applications per year and includes the following:
Your lawn is checked for Fungus and Insect problems with each visit, and if Fungicide and/or Insecticide treatments are necessary then this would be an extra charge. Our treatments are carefully timed with the weather conditions. Our program starts up in mid to late January each year with Round #1, and you should expect us out every 4 to 6 weeks up until around October or early November for your Round #7 Visit. Our service is on going from year to year until you cancel.
Trees & Shrub care is sometimes one of the most common things overlooked when trying to get the lawn and landscape in good shape. There are many different species of insects that are out there to feed on your ornamental trees and shrubs, as well as the potential for disease issues on these plants due to the humid summer weather common in Dallas, GA. Our Tree & Shrub Care Program will keep insects and disease problems at bay while keeping your shrubs healthy and growing. We offer a discount to customers who sign up for our Lawn Program and Tree & Shrub Care Programs together.
Our Ornamental Tree & Shrub Program consists of 7 applications yearly and includes the following:
- Spring & Fall Shrub Fertilization - We use a high quality slow release fertilizer at the precise time of the year each spring and fall to achieve optimum health of your ornamental trees & shrubs.
- Summer Insect & Disease Control - We provide 3 Insect and disease control sprays during the summer months when pests and diseases can be more of an issue.
- Winter Dormant Oil - We apply a dormant oil spray in the winter to smother out overwintering insects.
- High Quality Products - We make it a point to use the best products available to get the best results. We rotate out products regularly so pests and diseases do not build up resistance to our treatments.
- FREE Service Calls - Your satisfaction as our customer is a high priority. If there is a treatment not working to your satisfaction we will return to re-apply at no extra cost to you.
Why hire Sharplawns Turf Care, LLC to Aerate?
- Break up Soil Compaction - Georgia clay can be tough to grow a healthy lawn, Aeration does help!
- Improve Nutrient and Water uptake to your lawns root system!
- Helps Break up the Thatch layer
- Easier and Cheaper than doing it yourself! - Rental Units can be costly, then you have to transport the machine and do the work yourself..
We offer Aeration in the late spring and early summer each year for all warm season lawn types. This is an excellent way to break up thatch and soil compaction which will allow more water and nutrients through to the root system of your lawn. This is service is recommended each and every year for optimal results from our Dallas, GA Lawn Care Program. We use top of the line core aerators to pull the best plugs possible to achieve the best results from this service.